abdera-dev mailing list archives

From "David Calavera" <david.calav...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Abdera elements, axiom and the pain. AKA ABDERA-194: FOMXPath selectNodes() accepts a Base argument but requires an Axiom object to work properly
Date Mon, 17 Nov 2008 16:40:27 GMT
Well, the ticket is not solved yet because I don't understand the behavior
of the ElementWrapper class. Basically, it stores an Element object and
passes all the invocations to the internal element, it doesn't have any
additional behavior, why do we maintain this class? why don't the extensions
extend directly the FOMElement class instead of the ElementWrapper class?

Can anyone explain me?

Thank you.

--
David Calavera