abdera-dev mailing list archives

From "David Calavera" <david.calav...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Abdera 0.5 release time
Date Sat, 08 Nov 2008 22:04:03 GMT
Yep, I think that we're ready for graduation and we should do it as soon as
possible. Meanwhile I'm closing some bugs in order to prepare the next
release, now I'm working on this:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ABDERA-194

On Sat, Nov 8, 2008 at 8:13 AM, Garrett Rooney <rooneg@electricjellyfish.net

--