abdera-dev mailing list archives

From "Luciano Resende" <luckbr1...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: proposal for a new logo
Date Tue, 25 Nov 2008 22:16:30 GMT
I agree that the feather is not mandatory, and this was more like a
suggestion without really a concrete proposal :) How about making the
left side of the logo, where the A is formed, having the feather
creating the two sides of the letter A ? Just a thought, as I' m not
good with graphic design to try it myself.