abdera-dev mailing list archives

From Jim Ancona <...@anconafamily.com>
Subject Re: Abdera 0.5 release time
Date Sat, 04 Oct 2008 02:15:57 GMT
David Calavera wrote:
> I was just thinking on that this morning XD. IMO we should release a new
> version soon, we've solved a lot of bugs and currently the trunk version is
> more useful and stable than 0.4 version.
>
> I think we should solve some bugs before to the release but they are not
> much serius.
>
> James, Jim, Dan... what do you think?

I actually have a bug and an enhancement request I need to enter (and
fix), based on some troubleshooting I was doing in my day job. I also
hope to move our work from 0.4 to 0.5, so an official release would be
nice for that. So I guess I agree with David--fix a few more bugs, then
release 0.5. I'll try to get my work in early next week.

Jim