abdera-dev mailing list archives

From "David Calavera" <david.calav...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: August Board Report Due on Wednesday
Date Tue, 12 Aug 2008 12:32:46 GMT
Well, these months we've fixed a lot of bugs, we've improved the openSearch
support with a new complete implementation and we already support the
AtomPub-multipart-creation draft:

http://atompub-mulitpart-spec.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/draft-gregorio-atompub-multipart-02.txt

Jim and I are new committers and we've also had important contributions
during these months.

I think our plan for graduating should be: finish the documentation, improve
the routes support, improve the provided adapters support(properties files
are so old school stuff XD), and solve some controversial bugs that are
annotated into the jira.

I'm not sure if this is enough. Can anyone add something more?

--
David Calavera
http://www.thinkincode.net