abdera-dev mailing list archives

From Dan Becker <dan.o.bec...@gmail.com>
Subject Null JSON Writer returned from Writer Factory
Date Fri, 08 Aug 2008 16:32:37 GMT
Hello,

I am attempting to write an Abdera Entry object out as a JSON object
using Abdera 0.4. I am using the following code:

    Abdera abdera = new Abdera();
    WriterFactory wf = abdera.getWriterFactory();
    Writer json = wf.getWriter("json");
    feedEntry.writeTo(json, System.out);

The third line here returns a null Writer object. When I debug a little
into the WriterFactory, I see it contains a HashMap with only one object
in there for the "prettyxml" key.

Is there some other initialization or configuration of Abdera I should
do to enable the json Writer? Tips are apprciated.

--
Thanks, Dan Becker