abdera-dev mailing list archives

From "Garrett Rooney" <roo...@electricjellyfish.net>
Subject Re: August Board Report Due on Wednesday
Date Mon, 11 Aug 2008 20:23:07 GMT
On Mon, Aug 11, 2008 at 4:19 PM, David Calavera
<david.calavera@gmail.com> wrote:
> I'm sorry but i'm newbie, can you send  me a link that explain what shoud we
> put in the report? I'm not sure if some stuff we've added are relevant

It should basically be a summary of what's happened in the last 3
months.  Both technical accomplishments (i.e. "we added feature X")
and community changes (i.e. "we added committers X and Y, and there
are a few contributors who are contributing a lot") are relevant, and
for incubator projects like Abdera we should probably talk about what
our plan for graduating from the incubator is.

Check out the links for previous months reports on
http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/ for some ideas of what's usually
covered.

-garrett