abdera-dev mailing list archives

From pratimat <ptummala...@yahoo.com>
Subject Not able to run Abdera Server on GlassFish
Date Wed, 27 Aug 2008 14:15:54 GMT

Hello All,

I have been trying a lot to run the sample Abdera server (0.4.0) employee
example using Glassfish instead of Jetty.

What exactly should I be modifying in AppServer.java in to order to run the
Abdera server on Glassfish. I have incorporated the web.xml, but it is not
working.
Also just a note that, I am using the CustomProvider and not the Default
Provider that came in the original program. My changes work fine w/ Jetty.

Thanks in advance!