abdera-dev mailing list archives

From "Davanum Srinivas" <dava...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: AtomPub-multipart support
Date Fri, 25 Jul 2008 03:20:41 GMT
David,

Looks like you just fill up a Byte array and stick it in somewhere. right?

+ ByteArrayInputStream data = new ByteArrayInputStream(new
BASE64Decoder().decodeBuffer(multipart));; + + return new
MultipartRelatedPost(entry, data, entryHeaders, dataHeaders);

We'll need a better way when people post non-trivial sized media. Do you agree?

thanks,
dims