abdera-dev mailing list archives

From M Harris <mdange...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Summary as a Div
Date Mon, 09 Jun 2008 19:01:27 GMT
I should add that in FOMEntry I see
setSummary(Div div) method calls the factory's newSummary() method passing the Div... But
in FOMFactory newSummary only takes arguments Element, Text.Type.. So it returns newSummary(Text.Type.TEXT,
parent) - treats the div as if it is a parent.

It doesn't work as I think it should work or the way you say it should work...

I have version .4... is there a patch?

M Harris <mdangel78@yahoo.com> wrote: I've tried that to and I get this result:

code:
Div div = factory.newDiv();
div.setText("test value");
div.declareNS("http://www.somensurl.com/something", "prefix");
entry.setSummary(div);

result:

James M Snell  wrote: In that case, you can create the div, then call the setSummary(div)
method.

- James