abdera-dev mailing list archives

From M Harris <mdange...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Summary as a Div
Date Fri, 06 Jun 2008 18:04:58 GMT
That works to an extent but I can't figure out how to get other namespaces in the div element
I need this:

By doing setSummaryAsXhtml it seems to put the div automatically and not allow me to add other
namespaces.

James M Snell <jasnell@gmail.com> wrote: This should do it:

entry.setSummaryAsXhtml("Some information here with a
class=\"..\">and a date formatted in XML format");

- James