abdera-dev mailing list archives

From ed_ruder <eru...@hi5.com>
Subject Re: Route matching too liberal?
Date Fri, 20 Jun 2008 17:12:13 GMT

David,

I don't think there's a need to maintain a separate Collection--rather, the
targets Map just needs to be changed to a targets List. See the attached
patch (I hope it comes through OK).

Sorry, I would have created a ticket and submitted a patch yesterday, but I
was figuring out EasyMock to implement a unit test. I think my unit test is
now working, so if this patch looks good, I'll submit it.

Ed
http://www.nabble.com/file/p18033920/routemanager.patch.txt
routemanager.patch.txt