abdera-dev mailing list archives

From "David Primmer" <david.prim...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: route implementation problem/discussion in shindig
Date Tue, 27 May 2008 22:36:02 GMT
it's a long discussion thread with 3 patches attached that affect
multiple files. I think jira was down when you tried. It was down for
me.

It's kinda hard to summarize. AND I wanted you to personally weigh in
an influence the shindig devs -- something that I have not been able
to do.

Let me know if it's still a problem. Our jira should be open to all.

davep