abdera-dev mailing list archives

From "David Primmer" <david.prim...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: urlFor in RouteManager does not let you null out vars
Date Wed, 14 May 2008 20:13:11 GMT
I need to correct myself here. After investigating the code more, I
was able to get the result I wanted by sending in a map with id=null
as params instead of sending in a null param arg. The code only pulls
in values from the request if they're not explicitly included in the
params map in urlFor. I still don't know if this is the desired
behavior. It's certainly not what I expected.

davep