abdera-dev mailing list archives

From Ugo Cei <u....@sourcesense.com>
Subject Re: Using Abdera in a Confluence plugin
Date Thu, 15 May 2008 14:04:30 GMT

On May 15, 2008, at 3:56 PM, Chris Berry wrote:

> Wouldn't this work;
>       return ServiceUtil.class.getClassLoader ();

I tried this, but I was still having problems with Axiom and Commons
Logging, so I ended up manually copying a bunch of JARs in WEB-INF/
lib and solved my problems (at least temporarily) because I wanted to
write code and not waste time debugging class loader issues.

I'm not keen on committing this change, because I am not that expert
with class loader issues, and would like to hear the rationale behind
the current version before we change it.

	Ugo

--
Ugo Cei