abdera-dev mailing list archives

From Glen Daniels <g...@wso2.com>
Subject Re: Snapshot builds in Maven Repository
Date Wed, 14 May 2008 19:02:49 GMT
Ah I figured you were running Bamboo on a personal box.

Even still though, if you're running your own instance of Bamboo on a
shared box, it still should be ok to host your ssh key there, right
(i.e. your home dir is still protected)?  Plus you can generate a new
key for this purpose so you're not compromising any of your oft-used keys.

--Glen