abdera-dev mailing list archives

From "Vasudeva Nori" <vasun...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: carry an object in Entry to the writer
Date Tue, 13 May 2008 18:12:36 GMT
On Tue, May 13, 2008 at 8:59 AM, James M Snell <jasnell@gmail.com> wrote:

> Are you talking about in the server framework or FOM apis?

either way should be fine.

I tried to find some field/member in FOM Api (entry) but couldn't find it.

just to make sure there is no misunderstanding on what I am asking about,
let me show a small code snippet.
looking for some clean way to do the following

want to do this:

   in getEntry()
entry.setSomeField((Object)some_obj);
// and abdera will NOT look at this object at all. shouldn't have to.

  in JsonWriter
         Object obj = entry.getSameFieldAsAbove();
         use this object to write out json output - by picking specific
Object members what is needed to be written out.