abdera-dev mailing list archives

From MuleForge Bamboo CI Server <no-re...@muleforge.org>
Subject [MuleForge Bamboo] Apache Abdera - Trunk build 174 has FAILED (0 tests failed). Change made by jmsnell
Date Mon, 12 May 2008 15:38:25 GMT
The project Apache Abdera - Trunk has the following 1 change by 1 author:

*jmsnell* made the following changes at

Comment:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ABDERA-156

>From David Calavera: "AbderaConfiguration allows to add extensions at runtime" ... AbderaConfiguration
should allow to add NamedParsers, NamedWriters, ExtensionFactories or StreamWriters at runtime,
I think the Configuration interface has to include these "add" methods.

> /incubator/abdera/java/trunk/core/src/main/java/org/apache/abdera/util/AbderaConfiguration.java
(655532)
> /incubator/abdera/java/trunk/core/src/main/java/org/apache/abdera/util/Configuration.java
(655532)

No failed tests found, a possible compilation error.

Click http://bamboo.muleforge.org/browse/APACHEABDERA-TRUNK-174 to find out more.

Thanks,

Bamboo