abdera-dev mailing list archives

From "David Primmer" <david.prim...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: dynamic collections
Date Mon, 28 Apr 2008 22:37:00 GMT
Thanks. That seems reason able to me.

Sorry if I'm off topic, but what I'm asking is not about Abdera but
about Service docs in general. I've only seen trivial examples of them
listing a few static feeds. Are there practical limits to generating
one in the real world?  My understanding of Service Docs is that they
must have working links that point to the actual resources. Do servers
that serve millions of collections generate a service doc including
every one? It can't be the case.