abdera-dev mailing list archives

From "David Calavera" <david.calav...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: problem building for Eclipse
Date Thu, 17 Apr 2008 07:56:04 GMT
On Thu, Apr 17, 2008 at 8:34 AM, Dan Diephouse <dan.diephouse@mulesource.com>
wrote:

> As a Maven guy, might I suggest:
>
> $ cd abderatrunk
> $ mvn eclipse:eclipse
>
> In eclipse:
> File -> Import -> Existing Projects
>
> Enter the directory to the abdera source and hit OK.
>
> (thats off the top of my head, hopefully its right)

This goal doesn't work. Maven can't resolve any artifacts:

[INFO] Building Abdera Bundle Jar
[INFO]    task-segment: [eclipse:eclipse]
[INFO]
[INFO] Preparing eclipse:eclipse
Downloading:
http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-incubating-repository/org/apache/abdera/abdera-extensions-wsse/0.5.0-incubating-SNAPSHOT/abdera-extensions-wsse-0.5.0-incubating-SNAPSHOT.jar
[INFO]
[ERROR] BUILD ERROR
[INFO]
[INFO] Failed to resolve artifact.

I'm not a maven expert and I don't know how to tell this goal that it must
compile and install the dependencies first.

--
David Calavera
http://www.thinkincode.net