abdera-dev mailing list archives

From "David Calavera" <david.calav...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Pushing out the Release - Need someone with perms!
Date Fri, 11 Apr 2008 21:09:06 GMT
I was working on it but it's stopped. Currently, I'm recovering from an
operation and my girlfriend doesn't let me to stay much time in front of my
computer. XD

I attached all the template code, style sheets and images to the index page
into the confluence but I couldn't export the site because I'm not member of
the asf and I don't have access to the server where confluence exports the
files.

Btw, I don't like the apache directory template because they use images as
background and change the width of the navigation bar could be a hell. I
prefer a cleaner template like buildr uses. (
http://incubator.apache.org/buildr)

--
David Calavera
http://www.thinkincode.net