abdera-dev mailing list archives

From "Jun Yang" <jyang...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: proposal for an implementation of OpenSocial RESTful API
Date Thu, 10 Apr 2008 01:38:50 GMT
See JSON examples in the original proposal of the API:
http://groups.google.com/group/opensocial-and-gadgets-spec/browse_thread/thread/f5a0cf3707709ffa#
All of them are in standard JSON.  "c" is for compact, relative to the
full-fidelity GData JSON format (also standard JSON but with a lot more
verbose).  Also there is already a JSON writer in Abdera.  We want to
differentiate from that.

Jun