abdera-dev mailing list archives

From "Chiradip Narayan Mandal" <chiradip.man...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Graduation
Date Thu, 17 Apr 2008 07:42:02 GMT
I too think 0.4 is a good candidate to be released as 1.0 but before going
for that the documentation and user guides should be complete. The pointers:

1. Installation guide, full using ant and maven
2. developers' guide - a full API doc with all relevant information (e.g.
any method should not be there without a complete java doc)
3. complete server implementation guide
4. IDE integration guide
5. A good FAQ
6. clearance of the outstanding JIRA issues

Good job guys!!

Once those are ready, I think 0.4 can be released as a 1.0.

Regards,

Chiradip