abdera-dev mailing list archives

From Dan Diephouse <dan.diepho...@mulesource.com>
Subject Re: Spring version for 0.4
Date Mon, 07 Apr 2008 18:35:36 GMT
In SVN it uses 2.0.6. I've also used it with 2.5.x.

I have no idea why you'd be getting that error...  I would check out the
classpath and at least try upgrading Spring, but that method isn't even
abstract, so I don't know whats going on:

http://static.springframework.org/spring/docs/2.0.x/api/org/springframework/beans/factory/xml/AbstractSingleBeanDefinitionParser.html

Dan

--
Dan Diephouse