abdera-dev mailing list archives

From "Garrett Rooney" <roo...@electricjellyfish.net>
Subject Re: Graduation
Date Mon, 21 Apr 2008 18:30:26 GMT
On Mon, Apr 14, 2008 at 1:21 PM, James M Snell <jasnell@gmail.com> wrote:
> I think it's time. I believe the 0.4.0 release is solid enough to become our
> 1.0 release canidate and I believe it's time for us to move out of the
> incubator to a top level project.  I'm working on updating the project
> status page and I'm walking through the graduation checklist. Committers:
> please weigh in on whether you think we're ready.

Umm, FWIW, without seeing exactly how far we are on the checklist any
vote is premature.  Graduation isn't based on how far along the code
is, it's 100% related to how the community works as an ASF project,
which is supposed to be reflected in that checklist.  Without the
checklist there's nothing to +1 about ;-)

That said, I expect we're pretty close to graduation.

-garrett