abdera-dev mailing list archives

From "David Calavera" <david.calav...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: abdera web
Date Mon, 17 Mar 2008 17:37:59 GMT
Ok, I'm going to try it. By the way, the directory template is too much
static, I mean, the content background is an image so the navigation bar is
not liquid and the link names must have a maximum length too much short. I'm
working to avoid this restriction.

http://directory.apache.org/staticresources/images/content-backgound.png

http://www.thinkincode.net