abdera-dev mailing list archives

From "David Calavera" <david.calav...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: abdera web
Date Mon, 17 Mar 2008 16:11:31 GMT
yes, I exported the content from confluence. Currently the css file and the
images are into my local disk but in the future they should be into the
server path. For example, this is the url for the apache directory css file:

http://directory.apache.org/staticresources/green.css

--
David Calavera
http://www.thinkincode.net