abdera-dev mailing list archives

From "David Calavera" <david.calav...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problems with Client/Server Example
Date Tue, 11 Mar 2008 08:56:19 GMT
Hi,

some days ago Remy Gendron sent a sample application to the users list, look
at the thread:

http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-abdera-user/200803.mbox/%3C6EB4C6A50DE34B0CAF5F0583BFAF6C24@ArrovaL001%3E

you can download the source code from here:

 http://arrova.ca/files/imdb.rar

cheers

--
David Calavera