abdera-dev mailing list archives

From "David Calavera" <david.calav...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Documentation
Date Thu, 06 Mar 2008 20:51:27 GMT
Hi, just two comments for not forget them.

The first one, spring module now includes more configuration extensions like
adapters or filters, moreover the capability to configure it without these
extension elements.

The other one, within auth extensions we should  include the oauth
extension.

I'm going to continue  reading the documentation, I'm waiting the next
chapter of "your first atomPub server" XD.

--
David Calavera
http://www.thinkincode.net