abdera-dev mailing list archives

From "Jun Yang" <jyang...@gmail.com>
Subject premature flush?
Date Wed, 05 Mar 2008 00:00:31 GMT
Hi all,

We have a servlet filter that wraps around AbderaServlet and modifies its
otuput.  When it is accessed, it seems the output by AbderaServlet is
prematurely flushed before the filter is done.  Browser would access the
filtered feed and prompt user to save the Atom content (the output from
AbderaServlet), while on the server side, breakpoint is just past "
filterChain.doFilter(...)" and still on the next statement (beginning of the
rest of the filter).

We did a search for "flush" in the source and there are many.  So before we
dive down ourselves, does this ring a bell to the experts on this list?  How
can we make sure the content is not flushed until the filter chain is done?
This seems to be a post 0.2.2 behavior.

Thanks!

Jun