abdera-dev mailing list archives

From "Chiradip Narayan Mandal" <chiradip.man...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Abdera 0.4.0-incubating
Date Tue, 18 Mar 2008 16:49:10 GMT
Hi Guys,
Of course you are the ones going to make the decisions about what to include
and what not to as you are the guys working very hard on this. But my
personal view is that - documentation is important, I personally faced
problems many a times due to the insufficiency of the documents. If you
touch a milestone - for this case, the 0.4 release - everybody might be a
bit slower for producing the documentation and the excitement of a new
release won't be there. Personally I think with this release there should be
a complete documentation including user guide, developers' guide,
introduction, guide for working on different areas like server, collection
adapters, providers etc..

Regards,

Chiradip