abdera-dev mailing list archives

From "Remy Gendron" <r...@arrova.ca>
Subject RE: 0.4.0
Date Fri, 14 Mar 2008 17:41:20 GMT
I integrated HEAD yesterday in our project and everything was OK. BTW, nice
work keeping the refactoring to almost nothing these past couple of weeks.
Stability will help adoption.

For the release notes, I only provide a link in my announcement to our JIRA
instance. For instance:
http://issues.mycompany.com/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?version=10104&style
Name=Html&projectId=10140

This url links to the dynamically generated release notes. That way, I can
make corrections to the release notes even after the release is done.

But, a static HTML file should also be included in the bundle for these guys
who do development while on a plane... ;-)

Remy

-----Original Message-----
From: Dan Diephouse [mailto:dan.diephouse@mulesource.com]
Sent: March 14, 2008 12:50
To: abdera-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: 0.4.0

Are we still planning on doing the release with Maven? Maven does this
all as part of the release process "mvn release:prepare/perform" cuts
the tag, changes version numbers, and pushes out the jars all in one
nice step.

I think the Maven artifacts are ready to go, I just need to actually sit
down and do this.

Dan

--
Dan Diephouse