abdera-dev mailing list archives

From M Harris <mdange...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Problems with Client/Server Example
Date Fri, 14 Mar 2008 06:19:08 GMT
Thanks, I"ll give this a try.

David Calavera <david.calavera@gmail.com> wrote: Hi,

some days ago Remy Gendron sent a sample application to the users list, look
at the thread:

http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-abdera-user/200803.mbox/%3C6EB4C6A50DE34B0CAF5F0583BFAF6C24@ArrovaL001%3E

you can download the source code from here:

 http://arrova.ca/files/imdb.rar

cheers

--
David Calavera