abdera-dev mailing list archives

From "Jukka Zitting" <jukka.zitt...@gmail.com>
Subject Abdera and JCR content modeling in Amsterdam
Date Thu, 27 Mar 2008 12:40:45 GMT
Hi,

The Jackrabbit project (among others) is organizing a JCR meetup event
during the Hackathon in ApacheCon EU. See
http://wiki.apache.org/jackrabbit/JcrMeetupApril2008 for more details.

One of the proposed program items for the meetup is a JCR content
modeling workshop where we'd take existing (or planned) content models
and discuss how that model would best fit a hierarchical JCR content
repository. Abdera already has JCR support but I'd be interested in
reviewing it and perhaps discussing extensions that would make it
possible to use Abdera on top of generic JCR content (i.e. not created
or primarily managed by Abdera).

If you're interested (and around in Amsterdam), you're welcome to
participate! I'll try to keep notes and send a summary of the
discussion to this list.

BR,

Jukka Zitting