abdera-dev mailing list archives

From Dan Diephouse <dan.diepho...@mulesource.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Abdera 0.4.0-incubating
Date Tue, 18 Mar 2008 17:07:01 GMT
I think the documentation on the wiki is definitely a big step forward
as it currently stands. We're working on fleshing it out, believe me. We
really need to get this release out though as a people need a solid
basis to build on and to write documentation about.

What I was referring to was the more technical issue of distributing it.
I'd really like to automate the distribution of it so we can pull it out
of the wiki as part of the build. However, I think I can tackle that as
part of the next release. I've done it before, but confluence exports
are a PITA and then there is the issue of getting things formatted
correctly as well.

Dan