abdera-dev mailing list archives

From Dan Diephouse <dan.diepho...@mulesource.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Abdera 0.4.0-incubating
Date Tue, 18 Mar 2008 16:39:23 GMT
James M Snell wrote:
> Just a couple of things...
>
> 1. Wrong version in the org.apache.abdera.util.Version class...
> expected "v0.4.0-incubating" was "v0.4.0-incubating-SNAPSHOT"
We can add a filter so this gets done automatically by the build.
> 4. We really really really need to work on the documentation for the
> next release.
How about we just leave the docs out for this release and just
distribute the apidocs. We can add a link pointing to the website and
make a PDF export of the website available for people to download. Once
we get the docs sorted out a little bit more we can include them in the
distribution.

> 5. We need to point out somewhere that the JDK 1.4.2 build is not
> included in the distribution.  If folks want the 1.4.2 jars, they will
> need to build from source.  With the Ant build, that's fairly simple.
> I'm not sure how to do it with the Maven build.
We can add in the retroweaver plugin, but I'm not sure its something we
really want to distribute/support by default right now.

Dan

--
Dan Diephouse
MuleSource