abdera-dev mailing list archives

From Dan Diephouse <dan.diepho...@mulesource.com>
Subject Re: abdera web
Date Mon, 17 Mar 2008 17:00:31 GMT
<head>
  <title></title>
</head>
Ha - its a little late for this, but I was just talking to one of the
Apache DS guys and he pointed me to:<br>
<a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/DIRxDEV/Exporting+a+Confluence+space+as+a+Website">http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/DIRxDEV/Exporting+a+Confluence+space+as+a+Website</a><br>
<a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/DIRxPMGT/Web+site+management">http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/DIRxPMGT/Web+site+management</a><br>
He says they want people to use their template! :-)<br>
Re: CSS - you could attach it to the Index page in confluence and then
refer to the attachment for the CSS link.<br>
Dan<br>
David Calavera wrote:
 cite="mid:baf7e05c0803170911t5b36db97t4fc85f963cdc0a6c@mail.gmail.com"
 type="cite">
  <pre wrap="">yes, I exported the content from confluence. Currently the css file and
the
images are into my local disk but in the future they should be into the
server path. For example, this is the url for the apache directory css file:

<a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://directory.apache.org/staticresources/green.css">http://directory.apache.org/staticresources/green.css</a>

On Mon, Mar 17, 2008 at 4:58 PM, Dan Diephouse <a class="moz-txt-link-rfc2396E" href="mailto:dan.diephouse@mulesource.com">&lt;dan.diephouse@mulesource.com&gt;</a>