abdera-dev mailing list archives

From Dan Diephouse <dan.diepho...@mulesource.com>
Subject Re: 0.4.0
Date Fri, 14 Mar 2008 16:49:39 GMT
Are we still planning on doing the release with Maven? Maven does this
all as part of the release process "mvn release:prepare/perform" cuts
the tag, changes version numbers, and pushes out the jars all in one
nice step.

I think the Maven artifacts are ready to go, I just need to actually sit
down and do this.

Dan

--
Dan Diephouse