abdera-dev mailing list archives

From Dan Diephouse <dan.diepho...@mulesource.com>
Subject Re: Documentation
Date Thu, 06 Mar 2008 18:29:43 GMT
Dan Diephouse wrote:
> I just did a quick reorganization of the existing documentation:
>
> http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/ABDERA/Documentation
>
> The basic idea is that we break things down into smaller modules
> (Client, Server, Feed Module); then we have a section of How-Tos which
> are basically quick start guides for those who want to get down and
> dirty right away. I started one on the
> AbstractEntityCollectionAdapter, but haven't quite finished it yet.
>
> I haven't had a chance to read over much of the docs yet though. I'll
> try to work through the server side one later today.
>
> Let me know if you have any feedback/flames.
>
> - Dan

Also, I decided to change the Examples page to Resources and Articles in
light of the new How-To section so we have a page to refer to all the
stuff James writes on his blog and the IBM site :-)

http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/ABDERA/Resources+and+Articles

I would imagine we could fill up that some page some relatively easily.

--
Dan Diephouse
MuleSource