abdera-dev mailing list archives

From Dan Diephouse <dan.diepho...@mulesource.com>
Subject 0.4.0 Release TODOs
Date Thu, 06 Mar 2008 18:23:52 GMT
I thought I'd throw out a checklist for the release which I've been
storing in my head. Please add/volunteer as you feel compelled :-)

    * (Volunteer?) Main web site: links on left (i.e. references, user's
      guide, building abdera) should point to wiki. Volunteer?
    * (Volunteers...) Documentation cleanup/improvements
    * (Me) NOTICE files: I nearly have these generating properly. Maven
      has a nice plugin which takes the information from our
      dependency's POM files and generates NOTICE files for us. I just
      need to provide a notice-supplements.xml file to get this all
      working right as some POM files don't have the organization name,
      so the NOTICE file ends up looking weird.
    * (Volunteer?) We need to gather licenses of all the things we're
      redistributing and store them in a central location - ideally
      distribution/src/main/licenses or something like that.
    * (Me) Source distribution

Items to dicuss:

    * Dependencies in distributions - I included the core/client/server
      dependencies. Any others we want to include? Security?
    * Docs in the distribution - I'm assuming we're planning on
      exporting the wiki? Should we distribute the static docs in that case?
    * 1.4.2 distribution - are people using this? Are we going to do a
      retroweaver release again?

--
Dan Diephouse
MuleSource