abdera-dev mailing list archives

From Dan Diephouse <dan.diepho...@mulesource.com>
Subject Documentation
Date Thu, 06 Mar 2008 18:19:54 GMT
I just did a quick reorganization of the existing documentation:

http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/ABDERA/Documentation

The basic idea is that we break things down into smaller modules
(Client, Server, Feed Module); then we have a section of How-Tos which
are basically quick start guides for those who want to get down and
dirty right away. I started one on the AbstractEntityCollectionAdapter,
but haven't quite finished it yet.

I haven't had a chance to read over much of the docs yet though. I'll
try to work through the server side one later today.

Let me know if you have any feedback/flames.

- Dan

--
Dan Diephouse
MuleSource