abdera-dev mailing list archives

From "Garrett Rooney" <roo...@electricjellyfish.net>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Abdera 0.4.0-incubating Take 6
Date Wed, 26 Mar 2008 14:18:07 GMT
On Tue, Mar 25, 2008 at 1:18 PM, Dan Diephouse
<dan.diephouse@mulesource.com> wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> Take 6 of the vote to release Apache Abdera 0.4.0-incubating. It fixes a
> problem with the NOTICE file in the distribution not including the
> software grant notice and the p1 file I had floating around.
>
> Binary distributions:
>
> http://people.apache.org/~dandiep/abdera-take6/org/apache/abdera/apache-abdera/0.4.0-incubating/apache-abdera-0.4.0-incubating.zip
> http://people.apache.org/~dandiep/abdera-take6/org/apache/abdera/apache-abdera/0.4.0-incubating/apache-abdera-0.4.0-incubating.tar.gz
>
> Source distributions:
>
> http://people.apache.org/~dandiep/abdera-take6/org/apache/abdera/apache-abdera/0.4.0-incubating/apache-abdera-0.4.0-incubating-src.zip
> http://people.apache.org/~dandiep/abdera-take6/org/apache/abdera/apache-abdera/0.4.0-incubating/apache-abdera-0.4.0-incubating-src.tar.gz
>
> Maven Repository: http://people.apache.org/~dandiep/abdera-take6/
>
> Here is my +1. Provided there are no -1s, this vote will be
> open for 72(+) hours.

+1

One note (and I don't think this is worth holding back a release), the
json-lib license file appears to be named json-lib.txt, as opposed to
json-lib-LICENSE.txt as I would expect judging from the other license
files in the lib directory.  I mean the license is still there, so no
big deal, it just seemed like something we might want to clean up.

-garrett