abdera-dev mailing list archives

From MuleForge Bamboo CI Server <no-re...@muleforge.org>
Subject [MuleForge Bamboo] Apache Abdera - Trunk build 142 has FAILED (30 tests failed). Change made by Dan Diephouse
Date Fri, 07 Mar 2008 00:25:05 GMT
The project Apache Abdera - Trunk has the following 1 change by 1 author:

*Dan Diephouse* made the following changes at

Comment:
Redo customer example as employee database as I think its a clearer example.

> /incubator/abdera/java/trunk/examples/src/main/java/org/apache/abdera/examples/appserver/defaultprovider
(634473)
> /incubator/abdera/java/trunk/examples/src/main/java/org/apache/abdera/examples/appserver/employee/AppServer.java
(634473)
> /incubator/abdera/java/trunk/examples/src/main/java/org/apache/abdera/examples/appserver/employee/EmployeeCollectionAdapter.java
(634473)
> /incubator/abdera/java/trunk/examples/src/main/java/org/apache/abdera/examples/appserver/employee/Employee.java
(634473)
> /incubator/abdera/java/trunk/examples/src/main/java/org/apache/abdera/examples/appserver/employee
(634473)

The build has 30 failed tests and 389 successful tests.

Click http://bamboo.muleforge.org/browse/APACHEABDERA-TRUNK-142 to find out more.

Thanks,

Bamboo