abdera-dev mailing list archives

From "David Primmer" <david.prim...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JdbcCollectionAdapter class name is ambiguous
Date Tue, 12 Feb 2008 18:15:22 GMT
I have an objection to this. It focuses too much on implementation details.
I'd prefer to go the other way towards a name that describes what it does,
not how it does it. You're not adapting iBatis, you're adapting data from a
database. There must be another way to say this. The package namespace seems
to make sense but not the class name.
davep