abdera-dev mailing list archives

From "David Calavera" <david.calav...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: testing the adapters
Date Thu, 21 Feb 2008 22:11:11 GMT
I've been working on it this afternoon. I've created a 'commons' package
into the adapters directory. I think it's a good place, so all adapter
inherited classes could be placed out of the server package. Does that
works?

I can submit the patch tomorrow, so you can see the directory structure.

--
David Calavera
http://www.thinkincode.net