abdera-dev mailing list archives

From "David Calavera" <david.calav...@gmail.com>
Subject testing the adapters
Date Wed, 20 Feb 2008 15:56:51 GMT
Hi, I'm working on some test for IbatisCollectionAdapter and
HibernateCollectionAdapter and I'd like to do a big refactor.

Currently as much these tests as CouchDBCollectionAdapterTest have almost
the same test methods with the same code lines. I think it could be quite
easy to extract these methods to an other inherited class and just maintain
the specific adapter configuration into the test class. My main doubt is
where can I put a class that all adapters can inherit? Can anyone help me?

Regards

--
David Calavera
http://www.thinkincode.net