abdera-dev mailing list archives

From "David Calavera" <david.calav...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: hibernate dependencies problem
Date Fri, 15 Feb 2008 14:51:23 GMT
Oh, thank you Garret. I didn't think on the license terms.

I just thought it could be
interesting that abdera included several orm adapters.
Anyway I'm going to send my code to the abdera
dev mailing list in case of could be useful to someone and I'm going
to follow the legal-discuss mailing list.

Regards

--
David Calavera
http://www.thinkincode.net