abdera-dev mailing list archives

From "David Calavera" <david.calav...@gmail.com>
Subject JdbcCollectionAdapter class name is ambiguous
Date Tue, 12 Feb 2008 13:11:03 GMT
Hi,

I've seen JdbcCollectionAdapter depends on IBatis and I think the name is
ambiguous when I read "Jdbc" I think on a native jdbc connection to the
database without orms. I think we should rename this class to
IBatisCollectionAdapter and move it to some other package like "
org.apache.abdera.protocol.server.adapters.orm.ibatis".

Unless you have no problem, I'm going to create the jira issue and submit a
patch.

Btw, I'm thinking on create an HibernateCollectionAdapter XD.

Cheers