abdera-dev mailing list archives

From "Stephen Duncan" <stephen.dun...@gmail.com>
Subject Buildr buildfile
Date Sun, 03 Feb 2008 21:24:38 GMT
I'm still looking into what all buildr might provide in terms of an improved
build system, but since I used Abdera as my sample project to test it, and
produced a buildfile that largely provides what the current Maven build
does, I thought I'd share it.

Buildr: http://incubator.apache.org/buildr/

You can grab the buildfile here:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/attachment/12374651/buildfile

The buildfile works against the trunk of buildr, which will be released in a
few weeks as 1.3.0, I think.  The biggest missing bit compared to Maven is
that the POM's produced when you install (and eventually when you deploy) do
not have dependencies listed.

--
Stephen Duncan Jr
www.stephenduncanjr.com