abdera-dev mailing list archives

From Dan Diephouse <dan.diepho...@mulesource.com>
Subject Re: UnknownTarget and error codes
Date Mon, 18 Feb 2008 01:43:04 GMT
Agreed on DefaultTarget/AbstractTarget.

Have you guys seen TargetType.NOT_FOUND? I needed this for my app and
added it a few weeks ago. For a rather complex, hierarchical example
which basically provides full directory capabilities see:

http://fisheye.muleforge.org/browse/galaxy/trunk/web/src/main/java/org/mule/galaxy/atom/ArtifactResolver.java?r=349

I've been meaning to write this up, but may be a few days yet...
- Dan

--
Dan Diephouse
MuleSource